[cups.development] PsToPs for Windows

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Fri Mar 11 07:11:39 PST 2011

The CUPS sources already include Visual Studio projects for this, although currently we don't include a target for pstops.

Start with them and add a command-line target to the cups.sln corresponding to your version of VC++ (vc2005 or vcnet) - use the existing ipptool and cupstestppd targets for inspiration.