Skipping White Space

Ryan rhoover84 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 05:26:26 PST 2011

Good Morning Everyone,

I currently have an HP LaserJet 4200 hooked up via network (JetDirect) to my Fedora 14 machine.  Whenever I attempt to print anything that has white space at the top of the page, it's skipped in the output so that the first line of text is printed immediately at the top.

I don't know if this is necessarily a CUPS issue, but I have had no luck in searching for answers so far and figured this might be a good place to be pointed in the right direction.

If there's any more information I can provide to be helpful, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!