Unable to encrypt connection from 192.168.2.52

kosmal at cyberia.pl kosmal at cyberia.pl
Tue Oct 4 03:47:51 PDT 2011

I use cups server on debianSid. My cups is 1.5. From linux printing is ok.
>From windows 7 I couldn't print. In cups/err.log I found information about problem with TLS encryption.
And on windows: printing error. I've used samba on cups server and now I can print.
>From Windows Vista (192.168.2.52 a can't print at all.
If I print to cups server a get:
Unable to encrypt connection from 192.168.2.52 - An unexpected TLS packet was received.
If I try by samba on host with cups server: samba gets job from 192.168.2.52 but later nothing. Not any nformation in cups/err.log
How can I print from windows vista?