Ubuntu Lucid upgrade to Cups 1.5

franz.pfoertsch.brose franz.pfoertsch at brose.com
Wed Oct 5 03:49:29 PDT 2011

Hello Alberto,

you got only one page per printjob, than there is something wrong!

What is your configuration? Are you doing windows printing with "raw" printing?
Then is verything normal.
You got the number of pages, only when the jobs are processed thru pstops.

A upgrade to a newer Version of cups will not help!

regards
Franz