Xerox WorkCentre 5230 PS issue?

Helge Blischke h.blischke at acm.org
Tue Oct 18 03:37:33 PDT 2011

http://www.support.xerox.com/support/workcentre-5225/downloads/dech.html?operatingSystem=linux&fileLanguage=de

>> Helge
>>

> Hi Helge,
>
> Thanks. So is there any know issue ? i was under the impression that the
> post script should work for any model of printer. Was that not the case?
> Do i need to download the driver and install is that is the only solution

The packages offered there contain the Xerox supplied PPDs and a bunch of
additional software for managing the printer etc.
As you didn't tell what systems(s) you are using, I suggest to download and
install the package suitable for your system(s) .

Helge