where are the printer drivers?

max m stalnaker astar at spamcop.net
Wed Oct 19 05:17:22 PDT 2011

> Do you mean for existing printers or for the "model" types you can select when building a new printer?

I believe I am thinking of an existing printer.  It is true I have an existing printer, laserjet.  It is true that modifying it gives me suspicions about the current socket connection.  And the discovered printer looks quite attractive.  Going that way gives me the unable to get list of printer drivers and the internal server error message.

At one point, I was getting a lot of wrong format messages for print jobs and this did tend to cause me to worry about drivers.