[cups.general] umask-like setting for jobs printed to file?

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Fri Oct 21 13:12:39 PDT 2011

Sorry, no.  Device URIs using the "file" scheme are only there for development/testing purposes (we disable support by default), and we explicitly do not support general usage because of security considerations.

There are at least a couple backends on the cups.org links page that can be used instead for this:

	http://www.cups.org/links.php