[cups.bugs] [CRIT] STR #3966: IPP: job is printed, printer is disabled, job remains in queue

Martin Haefele martin.haefele at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 22 07:07:36 PDT 2011

[STR New]

Dear all,

I reported the bug already to the Debian tracking system, but nothing
happened there...

Then I found out, that others also experience that bug, and there is more
activity related to that issue, Till gave the advice to file a bug report
directly in CUPS:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cups/+bug/877958

Please tell me what is required to solve the problem. I will supply you
with all logging information, which you request. Note that in the meantime
the printer is additionally available via LPD, and there it works without
trouble, only via IPP the problem exists

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L3966
Version: 1.5.0