CUPS+HPLIP Laser printer print one page at time in multiple copies or multi multiple pages documents

Rollo Tommasi rollo at bmlabs.net
Thu Sep 15 07:59:59 PDT 2011

Il 14/09/2011 18.30, Helge Blischke ha scritto:

> Could you please post (an URL to) both PDF files?

I investigated on the subroutines used to generate the pdf file before printing and I found the "thing" that slow down pdftops during print process. It's a logo made with inkscape (and save using cairo pdf library):

13 0 obj
<< /Creator (cairo 1.8.6 (http://cairographics.org))
    /Producer (cairo 1.8.6 (http://cairographics.org))

http://mcfly.bmlabs.net/other/stuff/logo.pdf

Every page has this logo inside and pdftops need more seconds to copy each pages of the documents. Could be it a pdftops bug?

--
Regards,
Rollo