problem with installing Epson Stylus Photo 810 printer

Sundermann ksundermann at enseirb-matmeca.fr
Thu Sep 22 12:21:52 PDT 2011

Hello,

I would like to know if somebody can help me with installing my Epson Stylus Photo 810 printer on my ubuntu system.
I try to install the printer via the graphic interface, it doesn't work. So I think the classic drivers which are automatcaly installed in ubuntu aren't enough.
I try to look for others on the epson internet page(in fact avasys finaly), I don't find what I need.
Is it possible that there are no drivers for linux for this printer?
If you know something thanks for your help

Sundermann