A complex problem

Denis vdenv at mail.ru
Sun Apr 8 13:29:35 PDT 2012

I've install cups 1.5.0 on FreeBSD 9.0. After that entered to web-interface and tried to add printer, but have got error "Unable to add printer: Unknown". Besides didn't work list of printers, list of groups (in web-interface) with the same error "Unknown".

error_log contains: [CGI] CUPS-Get-Devices request failed with status 500

Then I tried to get list of drivers: lpinfo -v
lpinfo: Unauthorized

Ok. May be I need to point username: lpinfo -U root -v
lpinfo: Unknown option "U".

man lpinfo
-U username
            Sets the username to use when connecting to the server.

Does anybody can help me?

PS: cups 1.4.6 on FreeBSD 8.2 works perfectly.