New User

Nathan Peterson RN NatePetersonRN2000 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 06:21:41 PDT 2012

Hello Everyone.
I first apologize for being so stupid, but I'm new to Apple computers and I acquired an Epson LQ 590 Dot Matrix printer to print out my stencils for tattoos and I downloaded a driver from the CUPS.  The printer did a test page which only had what looked like ACICS (Spelling?) on it.  I tried printing a picture that I created in Photoshop and it didn't print anything but more of those same characters.  I don't mean to be dumb, but if someone could email me and tell me if I'm doing something wrong or have someone to email back and forth to help me out, I would be forever grateful.  Thank you in advance.
Nathan