cupsd seems to hang when sending jobs from AirPrint occassionally

Paul Conklin paul.conklin at cerner.com
Fri Apr 13 13:34:28 PDT 2012

So most of the time it works fine so far what I have going on, but occassionally when i send a job via AirPrint from an iPad to IPP, the job hangs cupsd (web page doesn't work, lp* commands don't work)  sometimes it will finally print (although it is usually multiple copies).  I am NOT using avahi, i'm using mDNSResponder to publish out my Bonjour records.  Cups 1.4.7.  Attaching log on Debug2 level.  Anyone have some thoughts?  this does not happen all the time which is more puzzling.