CUPS prints PDF's as white page on Brother printer

Paul Conklin paul.conklin at cerner.com
Mon Apr 16 15:19:00 PDT 2012

ok, 2 questions...

1, are you sure this thing supports Postscript?  looking at the website it has BRScript which it says is some sort of an emmulation.  Just for giggles, i'd try using the pxlmono.ppd filter to see if it prints

2, if you run pdftops manually against it, and lp that file with -oraw to the device, does it print?