deep appreciation

bradsitton bradsitton at centurylink.net
Mon Apr 16 23:35:41 PDT 2012

Hello,
Expressing deep appreciation for your work. Maybe you think your work is thankless. But I assure you, your work is and has been important to me. I just successfully used CUPS to add my Canon Pixma MP 250 to Puppy Linux. I am not a command line guy, and you guys blow me away when you make it GRAPHICAL! I so much want freedom from Microsoft. I am living it up trying different flavors of Linux Live CDs.
Keep up the good work.
bradsitton
P.S. I hope this is the right place to send this message!