save input file before filter processing

Myska Ludek myska.ludek at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 05:52:54 PDT 2012

I read documentation about file mime.convs.I found filter definition for printed file.I change the file with add lines:

application/postscript application/psacoounting 100 psaccounting
application/psaccounting application/vn.cups-postscript 100 pstops

Then i place file to /usr/lib/cups/filters/psaccounting make executable for anyone with this content:
---
#!/bin/bash

echo $6 > /tmp/`date`.ps
exit
---
Just test script.But when i print poscript file nothing happend.No file in tmp.
No error in cups log.Then i read documentation second time and i find line with recomendation to store own conv file to /etc/cups/.I dit it and nothing happend.
How i change mime.convs file to make any change in filter processing?