What file is fax log data stored in?

David gpspilot1 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 23:19:14 PDT 2012

When I go to http://localhost:631/printers/Internal_Modem?which_jobs=all , I see a log of the faxes I have sent.  This log has seven columns of data:  ID, Name, User, Size, Pages, State and Control. The "Name" column contains the filename, and also sometimes the name of the application from which the fax was sent.

My question is, what file is this data stored in?  It doesn't seem to be in any of the files found in /var/log/cups.

Here is my motivation for wanting to know:  my hard drive has three partitions, allowing me to boot from Leopard, Tiger, or Panther.  Presumably when I look at the CUPS web interface fax log, I can only see faxes sent from the OS version I'm currently booted into.  But I want access to this data on the other partitions, without rebooting.

Thanks

(Runnning CUPS on an iBook G4.)