Can't Print LibreOffice Documents in Landscape Format

Ryker ryker at nym.hush.com
Sun Apr 29 04:10:25 PDT 2012

> Richard Court wrote:

> >> I suspect you need to set up landscape orientation using the format ->
> >> page menu.
> >>
> >> Helge
> >>

> > Hi Helge,
> >
> > Yes, that is the mystery. For example, my envelope documents have been
> > setup for years in #10 envelope format with the landscape orientation.
> > I've never had any problem printing them in landscape format until I
> > started using the latest version of Vector Linux (4 months ago) which now
> > uses the system-config-printer 1.3.2 tool to configure my printer.
> > Previously, I used the CUPS Web Interface to configure my printer.
> >
> > I've checked and rechecked my LibreOffice and system-config-printer
> > 1.3.2/CUPS settings and tried different options. Currently, my
> > system-config-printer 1.3.2 settings are:
> >
> >     Printer Options:  media size = letter; printout mode = normal
> >     grayscale
> >     Job Options:  orientation = automatic rotation;
> >
> > Sincerely,
> >
> > Ryker
>
> How is your printer configured? Could you post a snippet of the error_log
> which displays what filters are used when printing o this printer?
>
> Helge

Helge,

Here is a printout of my system-config-printer 1.3.2 Troubleshoot from a few days ago. My apologies, it's quite lengthy.

Ryker

Page 1 (Scheduler not running?):
{'cups_connection_failure': False}
Page 2 (Is local server publishing?):
{'local_server_exporting_printers': False}
Page 3 (Choose printer):
{'cups_dest': <cups.Dest Deskjet-F4100-series (default)>,
 'cups_instance': None,
 'cups_queue': 'Deskjet-F4100-series',
 'cups_queue_listed': True}
Page 4 (Check printer sanity):
{'cups_device_uri_scheme': u'usb',
 'cups_printer_dict': {'device-uri': u'usb://HP/Deskjet%20F4100%20series?serial=CN74G2S0B904TJ',
                       'printer-info': u'HP Deskjet F4100 series',
                       'printer-is-shared': True,
                       'printer-location': u'Nova.Linux.net',
                       'printer-make-and-model': u'HP Deskjet f4100 Series hpijs, 3.11.10',
                       'printer-state': 3,
                       'printer-state-message': u'Printer is now online.',
                       'printer-state-reasons': [u'none'],
                       'printer-type': 8556556,
                       'printer-uri-supported': u'ipp://localhost:631/printers/Deskjet-F4100-series'},
 'cups_printer_remote': False,
 'is_cups_class': False,
 'local_cups_queue_attributes': {'auth-info-required': u'none',
                                 'charset-configured': u'utf-8',
                                 'charset-supported': [u'us-ascii', u'utf-8'],
                                 'color-supported': True,
                                 'compression-supported': [u'none', u'gzip'],
                                 'copies-default': 1,
                                 'copies-supported': (1, 9999),
                                 'cups-version': u'1.4.6',
                                 'device-uri': u'usb://HP/Deskjet%20F4100%20series?serial=CN74G2S0B904TJ',
                                 'document-format-default': u'application/octet-stream',
                                 'document-format-supported': [u'application/octet-stream',
                                                               u'application/pdf',
                                                               u'application/postscript',
                                                               u'application/vnd.cups-banner',
                                                               u'application/vnd.cups-pdf',
                                                               u'application/vnd.cups-postscript',
                                                               u'application/vnd.cups-raw',
                                                               u'application/vnd.hp-hpgl',
                                                               u'application/x-cshell',
                                                               u'application/x-csource',
                                                               u'application/x-perl',
                                                               u'application/x-shell',
                                                               u'image/gif',
                                                               u'image/jpeg',
                                                               u'image/png',
                                                               u'image/tiff',
                                                               u'image/x-bitmap',
                                                               u'image/x-photocd',
                                                               u'image/x-portable-anymap',
                                                               u'image/x-portable-bitmap',
                                                               u'image/x-portable-graymap',
                                                               u'image/x-portable-pixmap',
                                                               u'image/x-sgi-rgb',
                                                               u'image/x-sun-raster',
                                                               u'image/x-xbitmap',
                                                               u'image/x-xpixmap',
                                                               u'text/css',
                                                               u'text/html',
                                                               u'text/plain'],
                                 'finishings-default': 3,
                                 'finishings-supported': [3],
                                 'generated-natural-language-supported': [u'en-us'],
                                 'ipp-versions-supported': [u'1.0',
                                                            u'1.1',
                                                            u'2.0',
                                                            u'2.1'],
                                 'ippget-event-life': 15,
                                 'job-creation-attributes-supported': [u'copies',
                                                                       u'finishings',
                                                                       u'ipp-attribute-fidelity',
                                                                       u'job-hold-until',
                                                                       u'job-name',
                                                                       u'job-priority',
                                                                       u'job-sheets',
                                                                       u'media',
                                                                       u'media-col',
                                                                       u'multiple-document-handling',
                                                                       u'number-up',
                                                                       u'output-bin',
                                                                       u'output-mode',
                                                                       u'orientation-requested',
                                                                       u'page-ranges',
                                                                       u'print-quality',
                                                                       u'printer-resolution',
                                                                       u'sides'],
                                 'job-hold-until-default': u'no-hold',
                                 'job-hold-until-supported': [u'no-hold',
                                                              u'indefinite',
                                                              u'day-time',
                                                              u'evening',
                                                              u'night',
                                                              u'second-shift',
                                                              u'third-shift',
                                                              u'weekend'],
                                 'job-k-limit': 0,
                                 'job-page-limit': 0,
                                 'job-priority-default': 50,
                                 'job-priority-supported': [100],
                                 'job-quota-period': 0,
                                 'job-settable-attributes-supported': [u'copies',
                                                                       u'finishings',
                                                                       u'job-hold-until',
                                                                       u'job-name',
                                                                       u'job-priority',
                                                                       u'media',
                                                                       u'media-col',
                                                                       u'multiple-document-handling',
                                                                       u'number-up',
                                                                       u'output-bin',
                                                                       u'output-mode',
                                                                       u'orientation-requested',
                                                                       u'page-ranges',
                                                                       u'print-quality',
                                                                       u'printer-resolution',
                                                                       u'sides'],
                                 'job-sheets-default': (u'none', u'none'),
                                 'job-sheets-supported': [u'none',
                                                          u'classified',
                                                          u'confidential',
                                                          u'secret',
                                                          u'standard',
                                                          u'topsecret',
                                                          u'unclassified'],
                                 'marker-change-time': 0,
                                 'media-bottom-margin-supported': [1270,
                                                                   317,
                                                                   0],
                                 'media-col-supported': [u'media-bottom-margin',
                                                         u'media-left-margin',
                                                         u'media-right-margin',
                                                         u'media-size',
                                                         u'media-source',
                                                         u'media-top-margin',
                                                         u'media-type'],
                                 'media-default': u'na_letter_8.5x11in',
                                 'media-left-margin-supported': [635,
                                                                 342,
                                                                 317,
                                                                 0],
                                 'media-right-margin-supported': [635,
                                                                  342,
                                                                  317,
                                                                  0],
                                 'media-supported': [u'na_letter_8.5x11in',
                                                     u'iso_a4_210x297mm',
                                                     u'oe_photo-tear-off_4x6in',
                                                     u'oe_photo5x7_5x7in',
                                                     u'na_index-3x5_3x5in',
                                                     u'na_index-5x8_5x8in',
                                                     u'iso_a5_148x210mm',
                                                     u'iso_a6_105x148mm',
                                                     u'om_b5-jis_182.03x257.17mm',
                                                     u'om_cddvd80_83.6x83.6mm',
                                                     u'oe_cddvd120_5x5in',
                                                     u'na_number-10_4.125x9.5in',
                                                     u'iso_c5_162x229mm',
                                                     u'iso_c6_114x162mm',
                                                     u'iso_dl_110x220mm',
                                                     u'om_env-isob5_176.03x250.11mm',
                                                     u'na_monarch_3.875x7.5in',
                                                     u'na_executive_7.25x10.5in',
                                                     u'oe_flsa_8.5x13in',
                                                     u'om_hagaki_99.83x148.16mm',
                                                     u'na_legal_8.5x14in',
                                                     u'om_oufuku_200.02x148.16mm',
                                                     u'oe_w558h774_7.75x10.75in',
                                                     u'om_w612h935_215.9x329.84mm',
                                                     u'custom_min_1x4in',
                                                     u'custom_max_8.5x14in'],
                                 'media-top-margin-supported': [317, 0],
                                 'multiple-document-handling-supported': [u'separate-documents-uncollated-copies',
                                                                          u'separate-documents-collated-copies'],
                                 'multiple-document-jobs-supported': True,
                                 'multiple-operation-time-out': 300,
                                 'natural-language-configured': u'en-us',
                                 'notify-attributes-supported': [u'printer-state-change-time',
                                                                 u'notify-lease-expiration-time',
                                                                 u'notify-subscriber-user-name'],
                                 'notify-events-default': [u'job-completed'],
                                 'notify-events-supported': [u'job-completed',
                                                             u'job-config-changed',
                                                             u'job-created',
                                                             u'job-progress',
                                                             u'job-state-changed',
                                                             u'job-stopped',
                                                             u'printer-added',
                                                             u'printer-changed',
                                                             u'printer-config-changed',
                                                             u'printer-deleted',
                                                             u'printer-finishings-changed',
                                                             u'printer-media-changed',
                                                             u'printer-modified',
                                                             u'printer-restarted',
                                                             u'printer-shutdown',
                                                             u'printer-state-changed',
                                                             u'printer-stopped',
                                                             u'server-audit',
                                                             u'server-restarted',
                                                             u'server-started',
                                                             u'server-stopped'],
                                 'notify-lease-duration-default': 86400,
                                 'notify-lease-duration-supported': (0,
                                                                     2147483647),
                                 'notify-max-events-supported': [100],
                                 'notify-pull-method-supported': [u'ippget'],
                                 'notify-schemes-supported': [u'dbus',
                                                              u'mailto',
                                                              u'rss'],
                                 'number-up-default': 1,
                                 'number-up-supported': [1, 2, 4, 6, 9, 16],
                                 'operations-supported': [2,
                                                          4,
                                                          5,
                                                          6,
                                                          8,
                                                          9,
                                                          10,
                                                          11,
                                                          12,
                                                          13,
                                                          16,
                                                          17,
                                                          18,
                                                          19,
                                                          20,
                                                          21,
                                                          22,
                                                          23,
                                                          24,
                                                          25,
                                                          26,
                                                          27,
                                                          28,
                                                          34,
                                                          35,
                                                          37,
                                                          38,
                                                          16385,
                                                          16386,
                                                          16387,
                                                          16388,
                                                          16389,
                                                          16390,
                                                          16391,
                                                          16392,
                                                          16393,
                                                          16394,
                                                          16395,
                                                          16396,
                                                          16397,
                                                          16398,
                                                          16399,
                                                          16423],
                                 'orientation-requested-default': None,
                                 'orientation-requested-supported': [3,
                                                                     4,
                                                                     5,
                                                                     6],
                                 'output-bin-default': u'face-down',
                                 'output-bin-supported': [u'face-down'],
                                 'output-mode-default': u'color',
                                 'output-mode-supported': [u'monochrome',
                                                           u'color'],
                                 'page-ranges-supported': True,
                                 'pages-per-minute': 1,
                                 'pages-per-minute-color': 1,
                                 'pdl-override-supported': [u'attempted'],
                                 'port-monitor': u'none',
                                 'port-monitor-supported': [u'none'],
                                 'print-quality-default': 4,
                                 'print-quality-supported': [4],
                                 'printer-commands': [u'AutoConfigure',
                                                      u'Clean',
                                                      u'PrintSelfTestPage'],
                                 'printer-current-time': '(IPP_TAG_DATE)',
                                 'printer-error-policy': u'stop-printer',
                                 'printer-error-policy-supported': [u'abort-job',
                                                                    u'retry-current-job',
                                                                    u'retry-job',
                                                                    u'stop-printer'],
                                 'printer-icons': u'http://localhost:631/icons/Deskjet-F4100-series.png',
                                 'printer-info': u'HP Deskjet F4100 series',
                                 'printer-is-accepting-jobs': True,
                                 'printer-is-shared': True,
                                 'printer-location': u'Nova.Linux.net',
                                 'printer-make-and-model': u'HP Deskjet f4100 Series hpijs, 3.11.10',
                                 'printer-more-info': u'http://localhost:631/printers/Deskjet-F4100-series',
                                 'printer-name': u'Deskjet-F4100-series',
                                 'printer-op-policy': u'default',
                                 'printer-op-policy-supported': [u'authenticated',
                                                                 u'default'],
                                 'printer-resolution-default': (600, 600, 3),
                                 'printer-resolution-supported': [(600,
                                                                   600,
                                                                   3)],
                                 'printer-settable-attributes-supported': [u'printer-info',
                                                                           u'printer-location'],
                                 'printer-state': 3,
                                 'printer-state-change-time': 1335461322,
                                 'printer-state-message': u'Printer is now online.',
                                 'printer-state-reasons': [u'none'],
                                 'printer-type': 8556556,
                                 'printer-up-time': 1335461506,
                                 'printer-uri-supported': [u'ipp://localhost:631/printers/Deskjet-F4100-series'],
                                 'queued-job-count': 0,
                                 'server-is-sharing-printers': False,
                                 'sides-default': u'one-sided',
                                 'sides-supported': [u'one-sided'],
                                 'uri-authentication-supported': [u'requesting-user-name'],
                                 'uri-security-supported': [u'none']}}
Page 5 (Check PPD sanity):
{'cups_printer_ppd_defaults': {u'General': {u'PageRegion': u'Letter',
                                            u'PageSize': u'Letter',
                                            u'PrintoutMode': u'Normal.Gray'},
                               u'PrintoutMode': {u'Quality': u'FromPrintoutMode'}},
 'cups_printer_ppd_valid': True,
 'missing_pkgs_and_exes': ([], [])}
Page 6 (Local or remote?):
{'printer_is_remote': False}
Page 7 (Choose device):
{'cups_device_dict': {'device-class': u'direct',
                      'device-id': u'MFG:HP;MDL:Deskjet F4100 series;CMD:LDL,MLC,PML,DYN;CLS:PRINTER;1284.4DL:4d,4e,1;SN:CN74G2S0B904TJ;S:0380008000020020002c14e0000c2550000;Z:007,0A20000;',
                      'device-info': u'HP Deskjet F4100 series',
                      'device-location': u'',
                      'device-make-and-model': u'HP Deskjet F4100 series'}}
Page 8 (Verify packages):
{'packages_verification': {'cups': ['package cups is not installed'],
                           'foomatic': ['package foomatic is not installed'],
                           'gutenprint': ['package gutenprint is not installed'],
                           'hpijs': ['package hpijs is not installed'],
                           'hplip': ['package hplip is not installed'],
                           'system-config-printer': ['package system-config-printer is not installed']}}
Page 9 (Error log checkpoint):
{'cups_server_settings': {'BrowseLocalProtocols': 'CUPS',
                          'DefaultAuthType': 'Basic',
                          'SystemGroup': 'sys root',
                          '_debug_logging': '0',
                          '_remote_admin': '0',
                          '_remote_any': '0',
                          '_remote_printers': '1',
                          '_share_printers': '0',
                          '_user_cancel_any': '0'},
 'error_log_checkpoint': 20425L,
 'error_log_debug_logging_set': True}
Page 10 (Print test page):
{'test_page_job_status': [(True,
                           25,
                           'Deskjet-F4100-series',
                           'Envelope - Crawford & Company',
                           'Completed',
                           {'PageSize': u'Env10',
                            'attributes-charset': u'utf-8',
                            'attributes-natural-language': u'en-us',
                            'document-count': 0,
                            'document-format': u'application/pdf',
                            'job-hold-until': u'no-hold',
                            'job-id': 25,
                            'job-k-octets': 18,
                            'job-media-progress': 0,
                            'job-media-sheets-completed': 1,
                            'job-more-info': u'ipp://localhost:631/jobs/25',
                            'job-name': u'Envelope - Crawford & Company',
                            'job-originating-host-name': u'localhost',
                            'job-originating-user-name': u'ryk',
                            'job-preserved': False,
                            'job-printer-state-message': u'',
                            'job-printer-state-reasons': [u'none'],
                            'job-printer-up-time': 1335461596,
                            'job-printer-uri': u'ipp://Nova.Linux.net/printers/Deskjet-F4100-series',
                            'job-priority': 50,
                            'job-sheets': [u'none', u'none'],
                            'job-state': 9,
                            'job-state-reasons': u'job-completed-successfully',
                            'job-uri': u'ipp://localhost:631/jobs/25',
                            'job-uuid': u'urn:uuid:15a3067d-9b4c-3950-4189-303765532ff5',
                            'printer-uri': u'ipp://localhost:631/printers/Deskjet-F4100-series',
                            'time-at-completed': 1335461581,
                            'time-at-creation': 1335461570,
                            'time-at-processing': 1335461570})],
 'test_page_successful': False}
Page 11 (Error log fetch):
{'error_log': ['D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:06 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:06 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 9 POST / HTTP/1.1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:06 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Active clients and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:06 -0400] cupsdAuthorize: No authentication data provided.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:06 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 9 1.1 Get-Jobs 1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:06 -0400] Get-Jobs ipp://localhost/printers/',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:06 -0400] Returning IPP successful-ok for Get-Jobs (ipp://localhost/printers/) from localhost',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:06 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:06 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 9 POST / HTTP/1.1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:06 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Active clients and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:06 -0400] cupsdAuthorize: No authentication data provided.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:06 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 9 1.1 Get-Jobs 1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:06 -0400] Get-Jobs ipp://localhost/printers/',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:06 -0400] [Job 1] Loading attributes...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:06 -0400] [Job 2] Loading attributes...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:06 -0400] [Job 3] Loading attributes...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:06 -0400] [Job 4] Loading attributes...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:06 -0400] [Job 5] Loading attributes...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:06 -0400] [Job 6] Loading attributes...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:06 -0400] [Job 7] Loading attributes...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:06 -0400] [Job 8] Loading attributes...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:06 -0400] [Job 9] Loading attributes...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:06 -0400] [Job 10] Loading attributes...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:06 -0400] [Job 11] Loading attributes...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:06 -0400] [Job 12] Loading attributes...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:06 -0400] [Job 13] Loading attributes...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:06 -0400] [Job 14] Loading attributes...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:06 -0400] [Job 15] Loading attributes...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:07 -0400] [Job 16] Loading attributes...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:07 -0400] [Job 17] Loading attributes...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:07 -0400] [Job 18] Loading attributes...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:07 -0400] [Job 19] Loading attributes...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:07 -0400] [Job 20] Loading attributes...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:07 -0400] [Job 21] Loading attributes...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:07 -0400] [Job 22] Loading attributes...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:07 -0400] [Job 23] Loading attributes...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:07 -0400] [Job 24] Loading attributes...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:07 -0400] Returning IPP successful-ok for Get-Jobs (ipp://localhost/printers/) from localhost',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:07 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:07 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 9 POST / HTTP/1.1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:07 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Active clients and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:07 -0400] cupsdAuthorize: No authentication data provided.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:07 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 9 1.1 Create-Printer-Subscription 1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:07 -0400] Create-Printer-Subscription /',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:07 -0400] cupsdCreateSubscription(con=0xb7879e28(9), uri="/")',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:07 -0400] pullmethod="ippget"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:07 -0400] notify-lease-duration=86400',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:07 -0400] notify-time-interval=0',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:07 -0400] cupsdAddSubscription(mask=17800, dest=(nil)(), job=(nil)(0), uri="(null)")',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:07 -0400] Added subscription 19 for server',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:07 -0400] cupsdMarkDirty(-----S)',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:07 -0400] Returning IPP successful-ok for Create-Printer-Subscription (/) from localhost',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:07 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:08 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 9 POST / HTTP/1.1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:08 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Active clients and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:08 -0400] cupsdAuthorize: No authentication data provided.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:08 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 9 1.1 Get-Notifications 1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:08 -0400] Get-Notifications /',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:08 -0400] cupsdIsAuthorized: requesting-user-name="root"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:08 -0400] Returning IPP successful-ok for Get-Notifications (/) from localhost',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:08 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Dirty files',
               'I [26/Apr/2012:13:32:34 -0400] Generating printcap /etc/printcap...',
               'I [26/Apr/2012:13:32:34 -0400] Saving subscriptions.conf...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:34 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Not busy',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdAcceptClient: 10 from localhost (Domain)',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 10 POST /printers/Deskjet-F4100-series HTTP/1.1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Active clients',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdAuthorize: No authentication data provided.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 10 1.1 Create-Job 1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] Create-Job ipp://localhost:631/printers/Deskjet-F4100-series',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdMarkDirty(----J-)',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Active clients and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] add_job: requesting-user-name="ryk"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] Adding default job-sheets values "none,none"...',
               'I [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Adding start banner page "none".',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdMarkDirty(-----S)',
               'I [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Queued on "Deskjet-F4100-series" by "ryk".',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] Returning IPP successful-ok for Create-Job (ipp://localhost:631/printers/Deskjet-F4100-series) from localhost',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 10 POST /printers/Deskjet-F4100-series HTTP/1.1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Active clients and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdAuthorize: No authentication data provided.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 10 1.1 Send-Document 1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] Send-Document ipp://localhost:631/printers/Deskjet-F4100-series',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdIsAuthorized: requesting-user-name="ryk"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Auto-typing file...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Request file type is application/pdf.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdMarkDirty(----J-)',
               'I [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] File of type application/pdf queued by "ryk".',
               'I [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Adding end banner page "none".',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdMarkDirty(----J-)',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdMarkDirty(----J-)',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Active clients, printing jobs, and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdMarkDirty(-----S)',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] job-sheets=none,none',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] argv[0]="Deskjet-F4100-series"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] argv[1]="25"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] argv[2]="ryk"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] argv[3]="Envelope - Crawford & Company"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] argv[4]="1"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] argv[5]="PageSize=Env10 job-uuid=urn:uuid:15a3067d-9b4c-3950-4189-303765532ff5 job-originating-host-name=localhost time-at-creation=1335461570 time-at-processing=1335461570 AP_D_InputSlot="',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] argv[6]="/var/spool/cups/d00025-001"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] envp[0]="CUPS_CACHEDIR=/var/cache/cups"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] envp[1]="CUPS_DATADIR=/usr/share/cups"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] envp[2]="CUPS_DOCROOT=/usr/share/doc/cups"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] envp[3]="CUPS_FONTPATH=/usr/share/cups/fonts"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] envp[4]="CUPS_REQUESTROOT=/var/spool/cups"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] envp[5]="CUPS_SERVERBIN=/usr/lib/cups"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] envp[6]="CUPS_SERVERROOT=/etc/cups"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] envp[7]="CUPS_STATEDIR=/var/run/cups"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] envp[8]="HOME=/var/spool/cups/tmp"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] envp[9]="PATH=/usr/lib/cups/filter:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/bin:/usr/bin"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] envp[10]="SERVER_ADMIN=root at Nova.Linux.net"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] envp[11]="SOFTWARE=CUPS/1.4.6"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] envp[12]="TMPDIR=/var/spool/cups/tmp"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] envp[13]="USER=root"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] envp[14]="CUPS_SERVER=/var/run/cups/cups.sock"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] envp[15]="CUPS_ENCRYPTION=IfRequested"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] envp[16]="IPP_PORT=631"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] envp[17]="CHARSET=utf-8"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] envp[18]="LANG=en_US.UTF-8"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] envp[19]="PPD=/etc/cups/ppd/Deskjet-F4100-series.ppd"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] envp[20]="RIP_MAX_CACHE=8m"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] envp[21]="CONTENT_TYPE=application/pdf"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] envp[22]="DEVICE_URI=usb://HP/Deskjet%20F4100%20series?serial=CN74G2S0B904TJ"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] envp[23]="PRINTER_INFO=HP Deskjet F4100 series"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] envp[24]="PRINTER_LOCATION=Nova.Linux.net"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] envp[25]="PRINTER=Deskjet-F4100-series"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] envp[26]="CUPS_FILETYPE=document"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] envp[27]="FINAL_CONTENT_TYPE=printer/Deskjet-F4100-series"',
               'I [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Started filter /usr/lib/cups/filter/pdftops (PID 13345)',
               'I [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Started filter /usr/lib/cups/filter/foomatic-rip-hplip (PID 13346)',
               'I [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Started backend /usr/lib/cups/backend/usb (PID 13347)',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdMarkDirty(-----S)',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] Returning IPP successful-ok for Send-Document (ipp://localhost:631/printers/Deskjet-F4100-series) from localhost',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Printing jobs and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Started filter pdftops (PID 13348)',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] STATE: +connecting-to-device',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdMarkDirty(-----S)',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Started filter pstops (PID 13349)',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Printer using device file "/dev/usblp0"...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] STATE: -connecting-to-device',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdMarkDirty(-----S)',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] backendRunLoop(print_fd=0, device_fd=5, snmp_fd=-1, addr=(nil), use_bc=1, side_cb=0xb777cbec)',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Page = 297x684; 18,36 to 279,675',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] slow_collate=0, slow_duplex=0, slow_order=0',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Before copy_comments - %!PS-Adobe-3.0',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] %!PS-Adobe-3.0',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] %%Creator: LibreOffice 3.5',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] %%LanguageLevel: 3',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] %%DocumentSuppliedResources: (atend)',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] %%DocumentMedia: plain 684 297 0 () ()',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] %%BoundingBox: 0 0 684 297',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] %%Pages: 1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] %%EndComments',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Before copy_prolog - %%BeginDefaults',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Before copy_setup - %%BeginSetup',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Before page loop - %%Page: 1 1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Copying page 1...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] pagew = 261.0, pagel = 639.0',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] bboxx = 0, bboxy = 0, bboxw = 297, bboxl = 684',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] PageLeft = 18.0, PageRight = 279.0',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] PageTop = 675.0, PageBottom = 36.0',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] PageWidth = 297.0, PageLength = 684.0',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Wrote 1 pages...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] PID 13349 (pstops) exited with no errors.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] PID 13348 (pdftops) exited with no errors.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] PID 13345 (/usr/lib/cups/filter/pdftops) exited with no errors.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] foomatic-rip version $Revision=3.0.2.131$ running...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Parsing PPD file ...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Added option ColorSpace',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Added option Resolution',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Added option PageSize',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Added option Model',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Added option PrintoutMode',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Added option Quality',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] *cupsFilter: "application/vnd.cups-postscript 100 foomatic-rip-hplip"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] *cupsFilter: "application/vnd.cups-pdf 0 foomatic-rip-hplip"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Added option PageRegion',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Added option ImageableArea',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Added option PaperDimension',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Added option Font',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25]',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Parameter Summary',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] -----------------',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25]',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Spooler: cups',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Printer: Deskjet-F4100-series',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Shell: /bin/sh',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] PPD file: /etc/cups/ppd/Deskjet-F4100-series.ppd',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] ATTR file:',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Printer model: HP Deskjet f4100 Series hpijs, 3.11.10',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Job title: Envelope - Crawford  Company',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] File(s) to be printed:',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] <STDIN>',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25]',
               "D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] GhostScript extra search path ('GS_LIB'): /usr/share/cups/fonts",
               "D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Pondering option 'PageSize=Env10'",
               "D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Pondering option 'job-uuid=urn:uuid:15a3067d-9b4c-3950-4189-303765532ff5'",
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Unknown option job-uuid=urn:uuid:15a3067d-9b4c-3950-4189-303765532ff5.',
               "D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Pondering option 'job-originating-host-name=localhost'",
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Unknown option job-originating-host-name=localhost.',
               "D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Pondering option 'time-at-creation=1335461570'",
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Unknown option time-at-creation=1335461570.',
               "D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Pondering option 'time-at-processing=1335461570'",
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Unknown option time-at-processing=1335461570.',
               "D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Pondering option 'AP_D_InputSlot='",
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Unknown option AP_D_InputSlot=.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25]',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] ================================================',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25]',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] File: <STDIN>',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25]',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] ================================================',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25]',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Reading PostScript input ...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] --> This document is DSC-conforming!',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Found: %RBINumCopies: 1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Job claims to be DSC-conforming, but "%%BeginProlog" was missing before first line with another "%%Begin..." comment (is this a TeX/LaTeX/dvips-generated PostScript file?). Assuming start of "Prolog" here.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25]',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] -----------',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Found: %%BeginProlog',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Found: %%EndProlog',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25]',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] -----------',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Found: %%BeginSetup',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Found: %%BeginFeature: *PageSize Env10',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Option: PageSize=Env10 --> Setting option',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Found: %% FoomaticRIPOptionSetting: PageSize=Env10',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Option: PageSize=Env10 --> Setting option',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Found: %%BeginFeature: *PrintoutMode Normal.Gray',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Option: PrintoutMode=Normal.Gray --> Setting option',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Found: %% FoomaticRIPOptionSetting: PrintoutMode=Normal.Gray',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Option: PrintoutMode=Normal.Gray --> Setting option',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Found: %%BeginFeature: *Quality FromPrintoutMode',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Option: Quality=FromPrintoutMode --> Setting option',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Found: %% FoomaticRIPOptionSetting: Quality=@PrintoutMode',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Option: Quality=FromPrintoutMode --> Setting option',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Found: %%EndSetup',
               "D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Inserting PostScript code for CUPS' page accounting",
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25]',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] -----------',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] New page:  1 1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25]',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Found: %%BeginPageSetup',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Inserting option code into "PageSetup" section.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Found: %%EndPageSetup',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] End of page header',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Stopping search for page header options',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Found: (\\012\\035) 15.324 Tj',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] --> Output goes directly to the renderer now.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25]',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25]',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Starting renderer',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] renderer PID kid4=13354',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdAcceptClient: 14 from localhost (Domain)',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 14 POST / HTTP/1.1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Active clients, printing jobs, and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdAuthorize: No authentication data provided.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 14 1.1 Get-Notifications 1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] Get-Notifications /',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdIsAuthorized: requesting-user-name="ryk"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] Returning IPP successful-ok for Get-Notifications (/) from localhost',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Found: %%PageTrailer',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] --> Continue DSC parsing now.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25]',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Found: %%Trailer',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] --> Continue DSC parsing now.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25]',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Found: %%DocumentSuppliedResources:',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] --> Continue DSC parsing now.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25]',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Found: %%Pages: 1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] --> Continue DSC parsing now.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25]',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Found: %%BoundingBox: 0 0 684 297',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] --> Continue DSC parsing now.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25]',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Found: %%EOF',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] --> Continue DSC parsing now.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25]',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25]',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Closing renderer',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] JCL: <job data>',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25]',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] renderer command: gs -q -dBATCH -dPARANOIDSAFER -dQUIET -dNOPAUSE -sDEVICE=ijs -sIjsServer=hpijs -dDEVICEWIDTHPOINTS=297 -dDEVICEHEIGHTPOINTS=684 -sDeviceManufacturer="HEWLETT-PACKARD" -sDeviceModel="deskjet 3600" -r300 -sIjsParams=Quality:Quality=0,Quality:ColorMode=0,Quality:MediaType=0,Quality:PenSet=0 -dIjsUseOutputFD -sOutputFile=- -',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Printing jobs and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Starting process 13355: "gs -q -dBATCH -dPARANOIDSAFER -dQUIET -dNOPAUSE -sDEVICE=ijs -sIjsServer=hpijs -dDEVICEWIDTHPOINTS=2..."',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 14 POST / HTTP/1.1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Active clients, printing jobs, and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdAuthorize: No authentication data provided.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 14 1.1 Get-Job-Attributes 1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] Get-Job-Attributes ipp://localhost/jobs/25',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] Returning IPP successful-ok for Get-Job-Attributes (ipp://localhost/jobs/25) from localhost',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Printing jobs and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdAcceptClient: 15 from localhost (Domain)',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 15 POST / HTTP/1.1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Active clients, printing jobs, and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdAuthorize: No authentication data provided.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 15 1.1 Get-Job-Attributes 1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] Get-Job-Attributes ipp://localhost/jobs/25',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] Returning IPP successful-ok for Get-Job-Attributes (ipp://localhost/jobs/25) from localhost',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Printing jobs and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdAcceptClient: 16 from localhost (Domain)',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 15 WAITING Closing on EOF',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdCloseClient: 15',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 16 POST / HTTP/1.1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Active clients, printing jobs, and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdAuthorize: No authentication data provided.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdAcceptClient: 15 from localhost (Domain)',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 15 POST / HTTP/1.1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdAuthorize: No authentication data provided.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 16 1.1 Get-Notifications 1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] Get-Notifications /',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdIsAuthorized: requesting-user-name="ryk"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] Returning IPP successful-ok for Get-Notifications (/) from localhost',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 15 1.1 Get-Job-Attributes 1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] Get-Job-Attributes ipp://localhost/jobs/25',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] Returning IPP successful-ok for Get-Job-Attributes (ipp://localhost/jobs/25) from localhost',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Printing jobs and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdAcceptClient: 17 from localhost (Domain)',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 17 POST / HTTP/1.1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Active clients, printing jobs, and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdAuthorize: No authentication data provided.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 17 1.1 Get-Printer-Attributes 1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] Get-Printer-Attributes ipp://Nova.Linux.net/printers/Deskjet-F4100-series',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] Returning IPP successful-ok for Get-Printer-Attributes (ipp://Nova.Linux.net/printers/Deskjet-F4100-series) from localhost',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Printing jobs and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 17 POST / HTTP/1.1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Active clients, printing jobs, and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdAuthorize: No authentication data provided.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 17 1.1 Get-Job-Attributes 1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] Get-Job-Attributes ipp://localhost/jobs/25',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] Returning IPP successful-ok for Get-Job-Attributes (ipp://localhost/jobs/25) from localhost',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Printing jobs and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 16 WAITING Closing on EOF',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdCloseClient: 16',
[...]
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 14 WAITING Closing on EOF',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdCloseClient: 14',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 9 POST / HTTP/1.1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Active clients, printing jobs, and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdAuthorize: No authentication data provided.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 9 1.1 Get-Notifications 1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] Get-Notifications /',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdIsAuthorized: requesting-user-name="root"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] Returning IPP successful-ok for Get-Notifications (/) from localhost',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Printing jobs and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdAcceptClient: 14 from localhost (Domain)',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 14 POST / HTTP/1.1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Active clients, printing jobs, and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdAuthorize: No authentication data provided.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 14 1.1 CUPS-Get-Printers 1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] CUPS-Get-Printers',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] Returning IPP successful-ok for CUPS-Get-Printers (no URI) from localhost',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Printing jobs and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 14 POST / HTTP/1.1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Active clients, printing jobs, and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdAuthorize: No authentication data provided.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 14 1.1 CUPS-Get-Classes 1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] CUPS-Get-Classes',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] Returning IPP successful-ok for CUPS-Get-Classes (no URI) from localhost',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Printing jobs and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 14 POST / HTTP/1.1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Active clients, printing jobs, and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdAuthorize: No authentication data provided.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 14 1.1 CUPS-Get-Default 1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] CUPS-Get-Default',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] Returning IPP successful-ok for CUPS-Get-Default (no URI) from localhost',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Printing jobs and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] PAGE: 1 1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdMarkDirty(-----S)',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Read 2048 bytes of print data...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] STATE: -media-empty-warning',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] STATE: -offline-report',
               'I [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Printer is now online.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Wrote 2048 bytes of print data...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdMarkDirty(-----S)',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdMarkDirty(-----S)',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Read 1024 bytes of print data...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Wrote 1024 bytes of print data...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Read 1024 bytes of print data...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Wrote 1024 bytes of print data...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Read 2048 bytes of print data...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Wrote 2048 bytes of print data...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Read 1024 bytes of print data...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Wrote 1024 bytes of print data...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Read 1024 bytes of print data...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Wrote 1024 bytes of print data...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Read 1024 bytes of print data...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Process 13355 ending: "gs -q -dBATCH -dPARANOIDSAFER -dQUIET -dNOPAUSE -sDEVICE=ijs -sIjsServer=hpijs -dDEVICEWIDTHPOINTS=2..."',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] tail process done writing data to STDOUT',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] KID4 finished',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] KID4 exited with status 0',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] KID3 finished with 0',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] KID3 exited with status 0',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Renderer exit stat: 0',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Renderer process finished',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25]',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] [Job 25] Closing foomatic-rip.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] PID 13346 (/usr/lib/cups/filter/foomatic-rip-hplip) exited with no errors.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdAcceptClient: 16 from localhost (Domain)',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdAcceptClient: 18 from localhost (Domain)',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 16 POST / HTTP/1.1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Active clients, printing jobs, and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdAuthorize: No authentication data provided.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 18 POST / HTTP/1.1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdAuthorize: No authentication data provided.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 16 1.1 Get-Notifications 1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] Get-Notifications /',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdIsAuthorized: requesting-user-name="ryk"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] Returning IPP successful-ok for Get-Notifications (/) from localhost',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 18 1.1 Get-Notifications 1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] Get-Notifications /',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdIsAuthorized: requesting-user-name="ryk"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] Returning IPP successful-ok for Get-Notifications (/) from localhost',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Printing jobs and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdAcceptClient: 19 from localhost (Domain)',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 18 WAITING Closing on EOF',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdCloseClient: 18',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 19 POST / HTTP/1.1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Active clients, printing jobs, and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdAuthorize: No authentication data provided.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 19 1.1 Get-Job-Attributes 1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] Get-Job-Attributes ipp://localhost/jobs/25',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] Returning IPP successful-ok for Get-Job-Attributes (ipp://localhost/jobs/25) from localhost',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Printing jobs and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 9 POST / HTTP/1.1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Active clients, printing jobs, and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdAuthorize: No authentication data provided.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 19 WAITING Closing on EOF',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdCloseClient: 19',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 9 1.1 Get-Notifications 1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] Get-Notifications /',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdIsAuthorized: requesting-user-name="root"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] Returning IPP successful-ok for Get-Notifications (/) from localhost',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Printing jobs and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdAcceptClient: 18 from localhost (Domain)',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 18 POST / HTTP/1.1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Active clients, printing jobs, and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdAuthorize: No authentication data provided.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 18 1.1 Get-Job-Attributes 1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] Get-Job-Attributes ipp://localhost/jobs/25',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] Returning IPP successful-ok for Get-Job-Attributes (ipp://localhost/jobs/25) from localhost',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Printing jobs and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 18 WAITING Closing on EOF',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdCloseClient: 18',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 16 WAITING Closing on EOF',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:50 -0400] cupsdCloseClient: 16',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:51 -0400] [Job 25] Wrote 1024 bytes of print data...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:51 -0400] [Job 25] Read 8192 bytes of print data...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:51 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 14 POST / HTTP/1.1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:51 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Active clients, printing jobs, and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:51 -0400] cupsdAuthorize: No authentication data provided.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:51 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 14 1.1 CUPS-Get-Printers 1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:51 -0400] CUPS-Get-Printers',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:51 -0400] Returning IPP successful-ok for CUPS-Get-Printers (no URI) from localhost',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:51 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Printing jobs and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:51 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 14 POST / HTTP/1.1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:51 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Active clients, printing jobs, and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:51 -0400] cupsdAuthorize: No authentication data provided.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:51 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 14 1.1 CUPS-Get-Classes 1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:51 -0400] CUPS-Get-Classes',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:51 -0400] Returning IPP successful-ok for CUPS-Get-Classes (no URI) from localhost',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:51 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Printing jobs and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:51 -0400] [Job 25] Wrote 8192 bytes of print data...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:51 -0400] [Job 25] Read 8192 bytes of print data...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:51 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 14 POST / HTTP/1.1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:51 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Active clients, printing jobs, and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:51 -0400] cupsdAuthorize: No authentication data provided.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:51 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 14 1.1 CUPS-Get-Default 1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:51 -0400] CUPS-Get-Default',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:51 -0400] Returning IPP successful-ok for CUPS-Get-Default (no URI) from localhost',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:51 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Printing jobs and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:51 -0400] [Job 25] Wrote 8192 bytes of print data...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:51 -0400] [Job 25] Read 8192 bytes of print data...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:51 -0400] [Job 25] Wrote 8192 bytes of print data...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:51 -0400] [Job 25] Read 8192 bytes of print data...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:51 -0400] [Job 25] Wrote 8192 bytes of print data...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:32:51 -0400] [Job 25] Read 8192 bytes of print data...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:00 -0400] [Job 25] Wrote 8192 bytes of print data...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:00 -0400] [Job 25] Read 5003 bytes of print data...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] [Job 25] Wrote 5003 bytes of print data...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] PID 13347 (/usr/lib/cups/backend/usb) exited with no errors.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] cupsdMarkDirty(-----S)',
               'I [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] [Job 25] Job completed.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] cupsdMarkDirty(----J-)',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] cupsdMarkDirty(-----S)',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] cupsdAcceptClient: 13 from localhost (Domain)',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 13 POST / HTTP/1.1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Active clients and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] cupsdAuthorize: No authentication data provided.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] cupsdAcceptClient: 16 from localhost (Domain)',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 13 1.1 Get-Notifications 1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] Get-Notifications /',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] cupsdIsAuthorized: requesting-user-name="ryk"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] Returning IPP successful-ok for Get-Notifications (/) from localhost',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 16 POST / HTTP/1.1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] cupsdAuthorize: No authentication data provided.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 16 1.1 Get-Notifications 1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] Get-Notifications /',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] cupsdIsAuthorized: requesting-user-name="ryk"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] Returning IPP successful-ok for Get-Notifications (/) from localhost',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] cupsdAcceptClient: 18 from localhost (Domain)',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 9 POST / HTTP/1.1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Active clients and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] cupsdAuthorize: No authentication data provided.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 16 WAITING Closing on EOF',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] cupsdCloseClient: 16',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 18 POST / HTTP/1.1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] cupsdAuthorize: No authentication data provided.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 18 1.1 Get-Printer-Attributes 1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] Get-Printer-Attributes ipp://Nova.Linux.net/printers/Deskjet-F4100-series',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] Returning IPP successful-ok for Get-Printer-Attributes (ipp://Nova.Linux.net/printers/Deskjet-F4100-series) from localhost',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 9 1.1 Get-Notifications 1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] Get-Notifications /',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] cupsdIsAuthorized: requesting-user-name="root"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] Returning IPP successful-ok for Get-Notifications (/) from localhost',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 13 WAITING Closing on EOF',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] cupsdCloseClient: 13',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 14 POST / HTTP/1.1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Active clients and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] cupsdAuthorize: No authentication data provided.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 14 1.1 CUPS-Get-Printers 1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] CUPS-Get-Printers',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] Returning IPP successful-ok for CUPS-Get-Printers (no URI) from localhost',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 14 POST / HTTP/1.1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Active clients and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] cupsdAuthorize: No authentication data provided.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 14 1.1 CUPS-Get-Classes 1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] CUPS-Get-Classes',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] Returning IPP successful-ok for CUPS-Get-Classes (no URI) from localhost',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 14 POST / HTTP/1.1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Active clients and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] cupsdAuthorize: No authentication data provided.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 14 1.1 CUPS-Get-Default 1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] CUPS-Get-Default',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] Returning IPP successful-ok for CUPS-Get-Default (no URI) from localhost',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:01 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:02 -0400] [Job 25] Unloading...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:16 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 9 POST / HTTP/1.1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:16 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Active clients and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:16 -0400] cupsdAuthorize: No authentication data provided.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:16 -0400] [Job 1] Unloading...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:16 -0400] [Job 2] Unloading...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:16 -0400] [Job 3] Unloading...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:16 -0400] [Job 4] Unloading...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:16 -0400] [Job 5] Unloading...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:16 -0400] [Job 6] Unloading...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:16 -0400] [Job 7] Unloading...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:16 -0400] [Job 8] Unloading...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:16 -0400] [Job 9] Unloading...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:16 -0400] [Job 10] Unloading...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:16 -0400] [Job 11] Unloading...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:16 -0400] [Job 12] Unloading...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:16 -0400] [Job 13] Unloading...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:16 -0400] [Job 14] Unloading...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:16 -0400] [Job 15] Unloading...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:16 -0400] [Job 16] Unloading...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:16 -0400] [Job 17] Unloading...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:16 -0400] [Job 18] Unloading...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:16 -0400] [Job 19] Unloading...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:16 -0400] [Job 20] Unloading...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:16 -0400] [Job 21] Unloading...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:16 -0400] [Job 22] Unloading...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:16 -0400] [Job 23] Unloading...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:16 -0400] [Job 24] Unloading...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:16 -0400] Report: clients=5',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:16 -0400] Report: jobs=25',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:16 -0400] Report: jobs-active=0',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:16 -0400] Report: printers=1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:16 -0400] Report: printers-implicit=0',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:16 -0400] Report: stringpool-string-count=4165',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:16 -0400] Report: stringpool-alloc-bytes=8976',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:16 -0400] Report: stringpool-total-bytes=94096',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:16 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 9 1.1 Get-Job-Attributes 1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:16 -0400] Get-Job-Attributes ipp://localhost/jobs/25',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:16 -0400] [Job 25] Loading attributes...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:16 -0400] Returning IPP successful-ok for Get-Job-Attributes (ipp://localhost/jobs/25) from localhost',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:16 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:17 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 9 POST / HTTP/1.1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:17 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Active clients and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:17 -0400] cupsdAuthorize: No authentication data provided.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:17 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 9 1.1 Cancel-Subscription 1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:17 -0400] Cancel-Subscription /',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:17 -0400] cupsdIsAuthorized: requesting-user-name="root"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:17 -0400] cupsdMarkDirty(-----S)',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:17 -0400] Returning IPP successful-ok for Cancel-Subscription (/) from localhost',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:17 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:17 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 9 PUT /admin/conf/cupsd.conf HTTP/1.1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:17 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Active clients and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:17 -0400] cupsdAuthorize: No authentication data provided.',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:17 -0400] cupsdIsAuthorized: username=""',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:17 -0400] cupsdSendHeader: 9 WWW-Authenticate: Basic realm="CUPS", trc="y"',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:17 -0400] cupsdCloseClient: 9',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:17 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:17 -0400] cupsdAcceptClient: 9 from localhost (Domain)',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:17 -0400] cupsdReadClient: 9 PUT /admin/conf/cupsd.conf HTTP/1.1',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:17 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Active clients and dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:17 -0400] cupsdAuthorize: Authorized as root using Basic',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:17 -0400] cupsdIsAuthorized: username="root"',
               'I [26/Apr/2012:13:33:17 -0400] Installing config file "/etc/cups/cupsd.conf"...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:17 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Dirty files',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:17 -0400] cupsdCloseClient: 10',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:17 -0400] cupsdCloseClient: 17',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:17 -0400] cupsdCloseClient: 14',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:17 -0400] cupsdCloseClient: 18',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:17 -0400] cupsdCloseClient: 9',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:17 -0400] cupsdDeregisterPrinter(p=0xb78198b0(Deskjet-F4100-series), removeit=1)',
               'I [26/Apr/2012:13:33:17 -0400] Saving job cache file "/var/cache/cups/job.cache"...',
               'I [26/Apr/2012:13:33:17 -0400] Saving subscriptions.conf...',
               'D [26/Apr/2012:13:33:17 -0400] cupsdSetBusyState: Not busy',
               'E [26/Apr/2012:13:33:17 -0400] Unable to open listen socket for address ::1:631 - Address family not supported by protocol.'],
 'error_log_debug_logging_unset': True}
Page 12 (Locale issues):
{'job_page_size': u'Env10',
 'printer_page_size': u'Letter',