[cups.bugs] [MOD] STR #4008: Printer Kyocera FS 2000D remains in endless processing loop

Jon Peatfield jp107 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Apr 5 18:40:49 PDT 2012

[STR Closed w/o Resolution]

You might want to rule out it being a USB issue by configuring an extra
cups printer with the same options but with the output either going to a
file (which you can then examine and/or send to the printer manually) or
over some other interface to the printer (eg over the network to port
9100).

We had a Kyocera multi-function printer on test here a few months ago, and
it took us a while to extract a working PPD for the model from them, and
then we found that the postscript interpreter did not like some of the
documents we were sending it.  Luckily we didn't have to keep it.

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L4008
Version: 1.5.0
Fix Version: Third-party