allow certain IPs to print, but not not access web interface

Greg Patterson gregpatterson at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 10:51:00 PDT 2012

Hello,

I'm in a situation where I want several dozen computers to be able to print to a CUPS server, but I want to rescript access to the Web Interface to a few administrative machines.  Does anyone know if it's possible to limit access to the CUPS Web Interface to certain IP address, but still allow printing from other IPs?

I've been looking for a way to decouple these to two things without turning off the Web Interface altogether, but haven't found anything so far.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Greg