Windows spooling job, but then it disappears

dave kitschker dave at dkitsch.com
Thu Aug 16 14:12:47 PDT 2012

hi,

I am having an odd problem currently, concerning CUPS. my laptop running arch is running cups and is connected to my canon lbp3010 driver currently running on a windows install. I am accessing it via samba, but any document I print, windows receives a 50byte document with a document name "Remote Downlevel Document" and with N/A pages.

The job disappears after spooling and the document isn't printed

Does anybody know what the problem could be?

All help is appreciated

Dave