Unable to print test page or even a text file

wunlung wongwunlung at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 02:32:29 PDT 2012

> What filters do you have installed?
> The message "unsupported format ..." means that there is no valid filter
> chain to convert the source format to the printer's format.
> Perhaps you need to install the cups-filters package from OpenPrinting.
>
> Helge

I am able to ressolve this problem by installing CUPS Version 1.5.
Now the problem is that I am able to print Self Test Page via console.
But, If I print Test Page or any other files, it will return completed, but my printer has no response. Since CUPS returned completed, there is no logs which can be traced.

Do you have any clues for this problem?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Wunlung