Track number of pages users print in a month

Cody T. Belcher cody.t.belcher at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 08:58:10 PDT 2012

I forgot to mention that I tried PrintAnalyzer (http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/printanalyze/) It always gave me an error for every print job in the log file, it's written in perl, and I don't know perl so I could't try to fix it, so if anyone can fix it, i think it has to do with a recent update to cups that change the log file format, please let me know