PCL macros ?

Robert Gruener rgruener at online.de
Sun Aug 26 09:52:18 PDT 2012

Hi Niels

I've never worked with PCL macros, but with Prescribe macros, what might
be comparable. I did load them via FTP to the printer, maybe this is
possible for you as well. To do so, you could write a small filter for
cups, a simple and short shell script should do the job.
Combined with a cronjob, that loads the macros every morning ...

Cheers - Robert

--

Gruss

Robert