[cups.general] Network printing with CUPS 1.6.x

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Wed Aug 29 12:17:09 PDT 2012

Till,

On Aug 29, 2012, at 12:51 PM, Till Kamppeter <till.kamppeter at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can you add documentation for these functions? I did not find any
> "cupsDest... ()" function in the current documentation.

Whoops, forgot to add the new source files to the documentation generator.  Updated now.

Also, I misspoke - the new functions are:

	cupsCancelDestJob
	cupsCheckDestSupported
	cupsCloseDestJob
	cupsConnectDest
	cupsCopyDest
	cupsCopyDestConflicts
	cupsCopyDestInfo
	cupsCreateDestJob
	cupsEnumDests
	cupsFinishDestDocument
	cupsFreeDestInfo
	cupsGetDestMediaByName
	cupsGetDestMediaBySize
	cupsLocalizeDestOption
	cupsLocalizeDestValue
	cupsStartDestDocument

So cupsCreateDestJob instead of cupsCreateJob, cupsStartDestDocument instead of cupsStartDocument, and so forth...