[cups.bugs] [HIGH] STR #4156: In many DNS-SD/Bonjour conditionals Avahi is not considered

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 12:10:13 PDT 2012

[STR New]

Many conditionals take only libdnssd into account and not Avahi when the
code piece is generally needed for the DNS-SD/Bonjour support. This caused
lots of problems on my first test of CUPS 1.6.x.

Patch attached.

It is possible that I did not find all places which need to get corrected.
Please check.

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L4156
Version: 1.6-current