Zebra GK420d label printer

Paul Conklin paul.conklin at cerner.com
Fri Dec 14 10:29:26 PST 2012

make sure it is set to ZPL on the printer, some of the newer Zebras support more than one language.  If you build it as raw (or send this with the -o raw option) it should print one label with a barcode that says sample.  Also does it eject anything blank?  if so that's usually an indication of 1 of two things..
1) it's printing, but what is printing is printing off the label
2) you need thermal media and you don't have it

^XA
^FO150,100^BY3
^B3N,20,A,A
^FDSAMPLE^FS