HP Deskjet 3520 - Driver or other pb : not printing

pierre pierre at e-delman.com
Sat Dec 29 10:13:50 PST 2012

Hi,
My new Deskjet is not printing. I had trouble setting it up from my PC under Ubuntu 12.10 : there was no IP address to be had. I had to use a W7 pc to do it.
I thought it was allright when I could print a test page from the web service at its IP address, but now that I want to print from any application or if I want to print a test page form CUPS, nothing happens. Only a test page from the web service at its IP address works.
Anyone has any idea to solve this pb ?