cupstestppd error

Jean-phil jpmill at dgeq.qc.ca
Fri Feb 3 07:39:23 PST 2012

Hi , when i test my ppd I have the following :

 **FAIL**  Missing choice *InputSlot Envelope in UIConstraint "*PageSize A4 *InputSlot Envelope"!
      **FAIL**  Missing choice *InputSlot Envelope in UIConstraint "*PageSize A5 *InputSlot Envelope"!
      **FAIL**  Missing choice *InputSlot Envelope in UIConstraint "*PageSize B5 *InputSlot Envelope"!
      **FAIL**  Missing choice *InputSlot Envelope in UIConstraint "*PageSize Executive *InputSlot Envelope"!
      **FAIL**  Missing choice *InputSlot Envelope in UIConstraint "*PageSize Legal *InputSlot Envelope"!
      **FAIL**  Missing choice *InputSlot Envelope in UIConstraint "*PageSize Letter *InputSlot Envelope"!
        WARN    PCFileName longer than 8.3 in violation of PPD spec.

I can't find anything

Can you help?

Thanks