MacOS 10.7 & client.conf

Olivier Auverlot olivier.auverlot at lifl.fr
Thu Feb 9 23:42:13 PST 2012

That's incredible. Mac OS X become more and more inadapted for the use in enterprises. Mac OS X 10.7 is simply catastrophic (stability, deploiement, integration in IT infrastructure, ...). If the sandbox is responsable of our problems with Cups, it's ridiculous. Why Apple doesn't provide a tool to disable or configure the security policies ?

Best regards
Olivier ;-)