[cups.general] publishing CUPS ipp printers to AD 2008 R2

Karl Rossing karl.rossing at barobinson.ca
Thu Feb 16 06:25:48 PST 2012

I have about 30 cups servers. Is there a way of pushing the printers
from cups to AD 2008R2?

What I want is the printer to be listed in AD but the windows client to
connect to cups to print the job.

Karl

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This communication (including all attachments) is
confidential and is intended for the use of the named addressee(s) only and
may contain information that is private, confidential, privileged, and
exempt from disclosure under law.  All rights to privilege are expressly
claimed and reserved and are not waived.  Any use, dissemination,
distribution, copying or disclosure of this message and any attachments, in
whole or in part, by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify
the sender immediately, delete this communication from all data storage
devices and destroy all hard copies.