Ability to use one connection per printer

bakytn bakytn at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 20:56:52 PST 2012

Hi!

Can I install printer once and use the same type/model printers through that installation?

It is all about local printers (USB attached)

The problem is that I am having to modify each time I install the same printer (for example HP1022). I am modifying to by just changing the connection while having the same driver, settings etc.

I could use classes but I need to install them anyways.

I tried to omit "serial" parameter in DeviceURI and was not successful.

Please help....this is so important to me.