LaserJet P2055dn problem

Andy Tuson andy at forum.uklinux.net
Wed Feb 22 13:40:28 PST 2012

I have CUPS 1.4.6 installed on my 64-bit Mageia 1 system and have a problem with my newly acquired HP p2055dn printer.

Basically, the driver ignores any top margin setting.  The first page starts printing right at the top of the page and on the back page (since it is a duplex printer) the top line is truncated with only the bottom half of the page appearing.

IS there any way I can overcome this problem.  At the moment I have to save everything and then boot into Windows to print it.  Not ideal.

Andy