Classification not printing

Jon JonZenor at Gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 05:35:32 PST 2012

> What drivers and filters are you using?  What kind of printers?
>
> The classification header/footer text should be shown with the standard filters, however some drivers and filters may not implement support for them...

The printers are HP laser printers.  What should I be looking for with the filters?  There are several entries in mime.types file but I don't know what I'm looking for, and I can't copy and paste it to the web because it is on a closed system.

When I first started working in this building years ago as a hardware tech the classification header/footer did print on every page, but at some point it quit working, not sure if it was because of a software drop or what.