Classification not printing

Jon JonZenor at Gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 08:03:40 PST 2012

> Jon,
>
> On Jan 10, 2012, at 2:26 PM, Jon wrote:
> >>
> >> Then it *should* work. For further investigation, on the print server, edit
> >> the cupsd.conf and set
> >> LogLevel debug
> >> instead of the default info, restart cups, print a text job, revert to the
> >> default log level, restart cups again, and post the portion of
> >> /var/log/cups/error_log that contains the messages of the test job.
> >>
> >> Helge
> >>

> > Finally got the logs! They have been uploaded to http://zenorsoft.com/downloads/cups_logs.txt (The network here blocks pastebin...)
>
> Those look like the client logs.  We'll need the logs from the server (which is doing the conversion for the printers...)

That should be both.  I was on the print server when I started the print job.  I guess I can start another job from another workstation and just capture the logs from the server if that would make a difference, but like I mentioned earlier getting logs off that machine onto the net is a multi-hour hassle.