[cups.general] How do I delete my CUPS website account?

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Mon Jan 23 07:58:53 PST 2012

On Jan 23, 2012, at 4:16 AM, John A. Murdie wrote:
> I can see how to edit my details, but not how to delete my account completely.

John,

Contact webmaster at cups.org (which ends up in my inbox) with your user name and I can click the magic button that deletes the account.  We don't currently have a user-accessible button for this because account deletion can't be undone and forever disconnects you from your bugs, links, coments, etc.