Need to add a filter for barcode software

Paul Conklin paul.conklin at cerner.com
Mon Jan 23 11:59:28 PST 2012

I had to do something similar.  For the sake of time, I'll assume you understand how to do the ppd and MIME stuff to get it to actually hit your filter.

here's a mockup

#!/usr/bin/ksh

if [[ "$CONTENT_TYPE" = "text/plain" ]]
	then
        full\path\ontap_ohplaser.exe $6 $TMPDIR/$6.$$.tmp
        cat $TMPDIR/$6.$$.tmp
        /bin/rm -f $TMPDIR/$6.$$.tmp
else
        cat $6