[cups.general] Slow printing problem with CUPS and Datamax i4208 label printer.

vash vaughan vashf73 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 08:20:00 PST 2012

Hi,

I have a slow printing problems, my label printers are taking about 3 to 5
minutes in complete a job. Attached you will find an errorlogs with debug
2. The delay only happens if cups is overload with 30 or 40 jobs at the
same time.

The printers with problems is named as p5text, other printers don't have
any trouble.

I can't find nothing that gives me a clue on what's happening.

Thanks in advance, any help is appreciated

cheers

Vash Vaughan.