1.3.11 Issues

Nick saelyph at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 09:21:11 PST 2012

Hi.  I am trying to change a printer option in CUPS 1.3.11 on Mac OS X 10.5.8.  Under Set Printer Options, I change XRBannersheet (Xerox PPD) from On to Off, but when I click the "Set Printer Options" button, it just kicks me back to the main page.  When I navigate back to the Set Printer Options page, the option is still set to On.  I also cannot seem to be able to delete printers from CUPS' web portal (just takes me to a blank page), but I can still use lpadmin -x successfully.

Any advice?