[cups.general] Independant printer dialog?

Martin Schuster (IFKL IT OS DS CD) Martin.Schuster1 at infineon.com
Mon Jul 23 06:39:30 PDT 2012

On 2012-07-23 15:22, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> [...]
> My question is now:
>      Is there something like a GTK dialog which I can us as drop in?

As far as I know (I looked into that topic a few years ago), GTK doesn't
have that, but KDE has: kprinter

> Note:  xpdf is such candidate and it works fine, if I replace  "lrp"  by
>         my script.

...so just replace "lpr" by "kprinter", and it might work. (you might
have to choose CUPS as printer backend in the dialog the first time you
are using it)

hth,
Infineon Technologies IT-Services GmbH   Martin.Schuster1 at infineon.com
Lakeside B05, 9020 Klagenfurt, Austria   Martin Schuster
          FB: LG Klagenfurt, FN 246787y   +43 5 1777 3517