Large print

Jeremy jeremycruz31 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 22:29:18 PDT 2012

 I have Canon Pixma IP1880 printer, i have installed canon drivers for it in ubuntu 11.04, it prints well with documents but when it comes to 3.5x5 or 4x6 photopaper the printer always print large images, it's like you're printing A4 size image on a 3.5x5 photopaper, i am 100% sure i have check all the necessary settings before printing, including the "scale to fit" options in the printer properties, also the paper size and layout all are entered correctly, but still cups handled it differently.
 I am very disappointed right now, big time! I used virtual box so i could use windows xp to handle printing. But i don't like it that way, i want linux and cups to do it!
 Please help me on this one, i really can't fix this.