spam phrases ...

Albretch Mueller lbrtchx at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 15:21:03 PDT 2012

 I am trying to post an error log from my printer and I am being blocked by this error message. What should I do?
~
 Error

 Your message could not be posted for the following reason:

 The anti-spam filters determined that your message is most likely an unsolicited commercial message that is not allowed on this group. If this is not the case, please press your browser's Back button and check that the message does not contain common spam phrases like 'an offer for you' and so forth.