CUPS Cascade

adriano adriano at lansolution.com.br
Wed Jun 6 12:45:50 PDT 2012

I don't know if this is the right place for this question.

My scenario: I've three different places: office1, office2 and office3. Each one has you own CUPS and Office1 and Office2 are direct (wired) connected.  The Office3 is connect to the others by a VPN.

I administrate only Office2 and Office3 the Office1 is my client's office.

I've to print on Office1's printers. He allowed office2 CUPS to print on his printers by smb share. Office3 can't connect do Office1 directly.

How can I configure the Office3's CUPS to print on Office1's printers? I've configured to use smb, but the test page disappears withou any message. If I try to print to Office2's network printer it works fine.

Any idea?