[cups.bugs] CUPS 1.5.1

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Wed Jun 20 13:40:58 PDT 2012

Sounds like a pretty serious Xerox firmware bug.

Try adding "?version=1.1" or "?version=1.0" to the end of the device URI for the printer. That will force the use of older versions up front, potentially preventing the crash.

If that doesn't work, get with me off-list and I'll provide some commands to run to collect detailed information...