[cups.general] Configurate the web-interface (cups 1.3.9)

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Thu Mar 22 09:34:27 PDT 2012

Tommy,

The CUPS 1.3.x web interface added paging to the printer list; 1.4.x increases the number of printers that are shown before paging occurs.  You can edit the CUPS sources to change the number of items that are shown on one page (in cgi-bin/cgi-private.h)...

As for the jobs, you should only see the jobs for the current printer; if you see otherwise, that would be a bug (although I am unaware of any bugs like this in 1.3.x - maybe it is a bug caused by a Linux distro patch?)