using with header files

Tournie tourney.email at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 26 11:49:58 PDT 2012

Thanks,

I guess what would be helpful is an example of how to do something basic, like query the server for its active jobs.  I had assumed I would make variables of type 'ipp_t *' and 'http_t *' and call ippNew(), fill out the resulting fields of the 'ipp_t *' variable, kind of like this:

ipp_t * pIpp;

pIpp = ippNew();
pIpp->request.op.operation_id = IPP_GET_JOBS;

but I'm certainly welcome to suggestions.

-T