[cups.general] Print accounting software

Robert Crow R.Crow at mdx.ac.uk
Mon Mar 26 13:22:43 PDT 2012

Hi Justin

we use...

http://www.papercut.com/

good software, good support, scriptable, scalable and they understand the educational environment well having started there.
The only issues we've had are that some printers use non-standard CUPS drivers - which is really an issue for the manufacturers but Papercut have been very helpful.

Regards,
Rob.