[cups.bugs] [MOD] STR #4049: cupsd crashes with PPD files containing bogus paper sizes

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Mon Mar 19 08:25:55 PDT 2012

[STR Closed w/Resolution]

Till, we found and fixed this independently a little over a month ago; I'm
attaching the change that we adopted in r10339.

I've also changed the summary to reflect the issue: PPDs with paper sizes
whose dimensions were <= 0 caused this issue since we were unable to
generate a PWG media name for them (invalid sizes).  I think we'll also
update cupstestppd to check for this since this will cause problems for
users if the corresponding size is selected in an application.

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L4049
Version: 1.5.2
Fix Version: 1.6-current (r10339)