Trying to view default printer in printer list displayed on clicking "Manage Printers"

vipul mahajan vipul.mahajan at spectross.com
Thu Mar 22 07:09:33 PDT 2012

Hello,

I was trying to modify the GUI a bit so that I can see the default printer in the list of printers when I click "Printers". I added following code in "printers.tmpl":

<TD>{default_name={printer_name}?Default Printer:}</TD>

but its output in GUI is always blank. If I modify the code as:

<TD>{default_name={printer_name}?Default Printer:Not Default}</TD>

It gives output as "Not Default" in all of the printers.

Please let me know how can I do that.