Images are not printed

Debian Flo debianflo at gmx.at
Fri May 4 14:17:24 PDT 2012

Hi,

I ran into the next problem:

When I want to print PDF files using evince most of the times the
documents are printed *without* images.

I may print the pdf file directly on command line and it works.

If I save it to file (Postscript) and print it on command line: Again no
images.

If I convert that output file to pdf (using ps2pdf) and print it
directly on command line, it works again.

Every time I view/preview the (output) file it is shown with images.

My conclusion: The postscript filter is not working correctly. My plan
is to locate it and to replace it or use it with different arguments.

Can anyone give me a hint where to start. This issue looks a bit complex
to me.

Thanks a lot.

Flo.

PS: I am using pxlcolor and pxlmono for a Ricoh Aficio MPC2500.